Interested in our Call Features?
Here at Cleartone Communications, we are the leading expert in Virtual Numbers. All of our Virtual Telephone Numbers include a wide range of inbound call features to help you manage your business calls 24/7 and to reduce lost business call which as a result can result in lost business.
These features are standard with all of our Virtual Telephone Numbers:
- Welcome Prompt – Choose to play a customised welcome announcement to your callers. a thank you for calling (company name)
- Business Call Whisper – An alert to let you know each time a business call comes through
- Dedicated Voicemail – A personalised voicemail message for your business number in order that your callers don’t hear your private mobile or landline voicemail which is usually unprofessional
- Missed Call & Voicemail to Email – Receive an email notification each time you miss a call or when a caller leaves you a voicemail message.
- Call Recording – Call recording is mainly used for quality and training purposes and to improve your customer service quality
- Hunt Group – Divert your business number to multiple numbers simultaneously or when there is no answer
- Time of Day Routing – Control where your calls are being routed to during and outside office hours ensuring you don’t miss a call
- Online Control Panel – Manage your number and make all your crucial changes 24/7 in real time.
Why Have A Virtual Number?
Virtual telephone numbers are designed for companies who work from home or on the go, and therefore require a business number (local or national numbers available). This acts as an alternative to using a mobile number, which doesn’t appear very professional as a main business number. Additionally, having a business number can increase business credibility as well as increase sales and enquiry calls.
As mentioned above, here at Cleartone Communications we offer both local and national UK numbers and recommend companies who offer a local service to go for a local virtual number.
We’d recommend going for either a 0333 virtual telephone number or a 0800 Freephone number.
Benefits of a Local Numbers
- Attract callers from the local area
- Appear as if you have a local office
Benefits of a National Numbers
- Attract callers nationally
- Appear nationally
- Increase credibility
To purchase a virtual telephone number, please call us on 0800-0016-222. Alternatively, you can purchase a virtual telephone number through online, Contact us today!