Everything You Need To Know About Virtual Numbers
Are you finding yourself being stretched thin in the workplace? Are you struggling to answer all of your calls whilst juggling the day-to-day running of your company? You may need a Virtual Number. Virtual Numbers (also known as Cloud Numbers, Follow Me numbers or Access Numbers) are telephone numbers which can be diverted to any landline or mobile worldwide.
Who are Virtual Numbers for?
- Businesses – A company located in India can have a phone number in New York or London without paying for a fixed foreign exchange line. Virtual numbers are very popular among call centeres which appear to be located in one country, when they are in one or more countries in different time zone, delivering efficient 24/7 cover.
- Individuals – Migrants and travelers who appreciate that their friends and family back home can contact them using a local call without the worry of extra cost.
- Specific businesses – Calling cards or callback. Virtual numbers work like access numbers, e.g., the phone number that (calling cards) or callback’s user has to dial to make the call/(use callback).
- Marketing – Some companies use virtual numbers for various marketing campaigns, or different media channels; this allows them to track which campaign or medium brings what kind of traffic.
- Virtual services – Various providers of virtual business services (virtual address, virtual receptionist, virtual office) will use a virtual number to tie in their other virtual services together. This allows their customers to have a phone, address and voice presence almost anywhere in the world.
Need your own Virtual Number? Cleartone can help!
Purchase a Virtual Number from Cleartone Communications today!
Have all of your calls forwarded to your current mobile or landline without the need to purchase additional hardware or software.
Cleartone Communications can provide you any UK local or national number without having an office in the area.
In additional to all of this, you can divert your Cleartone Virtual Number to multiple mobiles or landlines. Your customer can either call all of the numbers together, or one after the other if no answer or the line is busy. This feature is usually known as a hunt or trip group.
Another feature which is included in our package is that all of our numbers are based around Time of Day Routing. This allows you to route your calls to a different number at different times of the day. For example, between 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday, you can have all of your calls forwarded to your office landline and to your mobile or voicemail outside those hours.
You can be anywhere in the world, and not have to worry about missing a single call!
Cleartone Communications are the leading expert in Virtual and 0800 Numbers. We’ll always put your business first.