What is the Online Dashboard?
The dashboard is the hub for your settings, where you set how you want your service to work, get information on who has called and download recordings. Upon activation you will be given access to the online dashboard. The dashboard offers a secure and personalised login (you login is your phone number so you wont forget it!). Password retrieval option also available.
The service offers you access to
- Call Statistics: See who has called and when, download list of callers and run reports.
- Number Routing options: Change, add or delete where your Cleartone number rings. It can ring up to 4 numbers at the same time.
- Voicemails: Play, download, delete.
- Set Timed Diverts: Set times and days that calls go to another destination (i.e. call answering service) or straight to voicemail with an out of hours message.
- Access Call Recording: All incoming calls are recorded and emailed to your inbox. You can also play, download or delete.
- Account Details: Update your account information.
- My Audio: Download your personal recordings for your welcome message or voicemail service.
- Change Password: Added security allows you to change your password simply within the service.
This service is available on Laptop, PC or handheld devices.
How do I access the Online Dashboard?
When we set up your service, we will confirm these details. There is also a tab on our homepage for ease of access.